Hp Laserjet 135w Printer
- Dynamic security enabled printer. This printer is intended to work only with cartridges that have a new or reused HP chip, and it uses dynamic security measures to block cartridges using a non-HP chip. Periodic firmware updates will maintain the effectiveness of these measures and block cartridges that previously worked. A reused HP chip enables the use of reused, remanufactured, and refilled cartridge
- Designed to fit your space; Quickly and easily print with an MFP that’s designed to fit into your workspace like a glove.
- Easy mobile printing and scanning with HP Smart app; Print, scan, and copy from virtually anywhere, and get simple setup on your phone
- The power of your printer in the palm of your hand; Get simple setup, and print and scan from your phone, with the HP Smart app.
- An energy saving printing:Print quality: When it comes to print quality, the 135w does a good job delivering print quality outputs of up to 1200dpi. It has the same print resolution as its sibling, the Hp Laserjet 135w Printer This laserjet printer will save you on energy thanks to Canon
- HP’s Auto-Off power saving technology. This feature automatically powers your printer when you need it and putts it OFF when it detects no activity.
- Compatible with Mac and Windows OS: Many cheap laser printers like the 107a have the rare feature of being cross compatible, the 135w however will support both Mac, Linux & Windows.