Logitech M190 Wireless Mouse
The Logitech M190 is a wireless mouse produced by Logitech, a well-known manufacturer of computer peripherals. As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, the Logitech M190 is a budget-friendly wireless mouse designed for everyday use. Here are some key features and information about this mouse:
- Wireless Connectivity: The Logitech M190 connects to your computer or laptop using a wireless USB receiver (often referred to as a “nano receiver”). This allows you to use the mouse without the need for a physical cable.
- Optical Sensor: It typically comes with an optical sensor, which provides precise tracking on various surfaces.
- Buttons: The M190 typically has two main buttons (left and right) and a clickable scroll wheel. Some models may also have additional buttons for extra functionality, such as forward and backward buttons for web browsing.
- DPI (Dots Per Inch): The DPI of the mouse can vary depending on the specific version. DPI refers to the sensitivity of the mouse cursor’s movement. Higher DPI settings allow for faster cursor movement across the screen.
- Compatibility: Logitech’s M190 wireless mouse is usually compatible with various operating systems, including Windows, macOS, and Linux. It’s often a plug-and-play device, which means you can simply connect the USB receiver to your computer, and the mouse should work without the need for additional software installation.